Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Spring Series 2006 Race 4 preparation Stage 2

The jetstream has changed from what I expected but not in the direction I had anticipated. Still can't get a handle on the weather yet. Think I will have to wait till tomorrow and see what develops. accuweather extended detailed forecast is calling for 11 knot winds, whereas some of the other sources are calling for less than 10 knots which usually means 0-5 knots.

I will check back later tonight to see if any of the forecasts have changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home